The guidelines and rules listed below are specifically explain what behavior is explicitly asked of you
here, and also what you can expect from the members around you. They may not address all offensive
behaviors, and as such, we expect you to understand that humans should have their own personal code of
conduct that they hold themselves to, and hope you have a good moral compass. Also, suspension or banishment
from the game will not always result in the same punishment on Discord, although in some severe cases, it
will. RevolutionOT reserves the right to suspend your account at virtually any time, with or without reason;
regardless of the time you've spent with us or the contribution you've put towards our future.
Please note that we reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case to case basis and the action we take may be more lenient or more severe depending on our personal judgement over the case. As a final note, everyone is expected to have a good time and enjoy every service we provide, the Official Discord is not an exception to this case!
- Racial / Ethnic
- Extreme Sexuality / Violence
- Real-Life or Virtual Threats in a public space
- Impersonating an RevolutionOT Employee in a malicious manner
- Antagonizing a RevolutionOT Employee
- Obscene / Vulgar Language
- General Inappropriate Behavior
- Major Harassment / Defamation in a public space
- Religious Talk / Views
- Discussion of Illegal Activities (Pedophilia, etc)
- Spamming or Trolling
- Scamming / Real World Trading
- Advertisement of External Services
- Discussing Disciplinary Actions
- Evading a Suspension / Punishment
Racial / Ethic
This section covers all usage of language, posting of links, or implying any of the following images or language which:
- Imply racial superiority in any fashion.
- Defame any race on planet Earth in any fashion.
- Allude to any sort of symbol or icon of racial hatred/maliciousness.
Extreme Sexuality / Violence
This section covers any language, posting of sites, or harassment that falls under the following categories, this is not up to discussion:
- Intent to do any sort of molestation.
- Refer to real life intentions, or have any link to pornography.
Real-Life or Virtual Threats in a public space
This section covers any language, posting of sites, or harassment that falls under the following categories:
- Intent to murder.
- Intent to hurt another's family, friends or associates.
- Intention to do bodily harm in any fashion.
Impersonating an RevolutionOT Employee in a malicious manner
This section involves any of the following behaviors, whether it be in-game or on the Discord, or any form of communication:
- Claiming you're a part of the team when you're not.
- Attempting to use connections to the team to further one's own agenda.
Antagonizing an RevolutionOT Employee
This section covers any kind of antagonizing attack or implication against the employees currently tasked with managing the community, development and/or resource-management of RevolutionOT resources, community or server-tasks. Players are restricted from:
- Using any sort of antagonizing tone towards employees (up to employee discretion).
- Causing any sort of drama or dramatic display of public speech (employee discretion).
- Disrespecting or being noncompliant towards an employee’s request.
Obscene / Vulgar Language
This section covers virtually any vulgar / obscene remarks played in part on any of the following platforms:
- In-game on RevolutionOT.
- On the RevolutionOT Official Discord.
- Involving any RevolutionOT service whatsoever.
General Inappropriate Behavior
This section involves any of the following things (as well as many more, which we can ban/mute as needed) and hopefully won't be done:
- Defaming RevolutionOT in any fashion.
- Abusing relationships with moderators/administrators in any fashion (tooling).
- Posting unrealistic remarks or defamatory remarks about the RevolutionOT team.
Personal Harassment / Defamation in a public space
This section covers any of the following actions, whether it be in-game or on the Official Discord:
- Stalking or following from post to post or area to area.
- Asking repeatedly for real life information.
- Requesting the same thing from a team member again, and again, and again.
Religious Talk / Views
This section covers any and all talk that can be considered religious or sharing your religious views in a way that could be deemed forceful in any of the following places:
- RevolutionOT services of any kind.
- Private messages on any RevolutionOT services.
Discussion of Illegal Activities (Pedophilia, etc)
This section covers any language, posting of sites, or showing images / materials of any of the following things on any RevolutionOT service:
- Activities that can be deemed unlawful, illegal or such things.
- Suggesting any RevolutionOT member partake in any sort of illegal activity, virtual or real life.
Spamming or Trolling
This section covers any sort of the posting of images, language, or any other sort of reply that can be deemed any of the following in a channel or space that does not allow it:
- Random or unneeded.
- Malicious or unnecessary to progress the conversation.
- Generally being non-productive in a state of conversation that several other players or staff members are trying to have a real time conversation.
Scamming / Real World Trading
This section involves any sort of the behaviors that can be considered:
- Trading real world currency for anything on RevolutionOT's services.
- Using money to buy RevolutionOT Premium Points from anywhere but RevolutionOT's donation system.
- Offering/suggesting/requesting real money in any sort of trade on RevolutionOT's services.
- Exchanging the various in-game currencies for money on any sort of external site or forum. If discovered this will be a permanent ban with no chance of appeal. We do not go lightly on these decisions!
Please note that all decisions are made by you, if you choose to lend someone money, that is your decision and will not be supported by us. If you should give someone your password to your account and you lose items or possessions, that is not supported by us. If you choose to do a deal in advance and wait until someone has the funds/Suns to pay you, that is not handled by us. We will not support any decisions made in this reference.
Advertisement of External Services
This section will cover anything that we deem to be the following or such things:
- Posting outside links to competitive sites or such.
- Suggesting players leave RevolutionOT to "try" or "experiment" any competitive site.
- Advertising direct server names in any posts or various other type of threads or such things.
Discussing Disciplinary Actions
This section will involve any of the following behaviors:
- Discussing your punishments / banishments in any manner.
- Any copy or pasting of any notes we leave you when we decide to punish your team.
Evading a Suspension / Punishment
This section will cover attempting to, succeeding in, or suggesting to another player to attempt any of the following:
- Using a torrent or VPN to access any of RevolutionOT's sites.
- Using a new name under a different IP to attempt to access RevolutionOT's sites.
- Making a new account to appeal any sort of a ban/punishment.
This section will cover the rules about donating to the server and getting free points from it. following:
- You have to agree with these terms in order to donate to our server.
- This is a donation you're making to our server and get free points from it.
- The money that you donate with has to be yours.
- In order to donate you have to be of a minimum age of 18.
- All donations are final and non refundable.
- If you lose an item or your account, we will not give it back.(You can use recover account).
- We have the rights to change the attributes of the donation items whenever we decide to.
- We have the rights to modify the prices whenever we decide to.
- We have the rights to close or reset the server whenever we decide to.
This section will cover the policy about cookies we save and use.
Our cookie usage:
- (PHPSESSID) This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed..
- (__cfruid) This cookie is set by the provider Cloudflare. This cookie is used for load balancing and for identifying trusted web traffic.
- (__dcfduid) Another cookie set by the provider Cloudflare.